Cliffs of Moher Experience
|Monday||8:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Tuesday||8:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Wednesday||8:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Thursday||8:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Friday||8:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Saturday||8:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Sunday||8:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
- Wheelchair Accessible
- Solo Visitors
- Heritage Sites
- Walking and Hiking
- Eco Friendly
- Paper Ticket Accepted
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Audio Guide Available
- Retail On Site
- Food On Site
- Guide Dogs Welcomed
- Car Parking Available
- Credit Card Accepted
- Covid-19 Guidelines
- Paid Visit
- Nature & Wildlife
- Mature visitors
- Nature Lovers
Admission to the Cliffs of Moher Experience includes access to all onsite facilities including:
- A fully accessible Visitor Centre with self-guided Cliffs exhibition, and on-site theatre with
an exhilarating virtual reality cliff-face adventure
- 800m of safe paved pathways and amazing viewing areas including access to O’Brien’s Tower and rooftop viewing where one can see five counties on a clear day
- Audio Guide and App – free to download with audio tracks from the locals, information on all aspects of the Cliffs, maps, and all information to make your trip to the Cliffs of Moher memorable
- Restrooms/toilet facilities
- Secure unlimited parking
- Accessibility for all
- Complimentary services such as binoculars and picnic blankets on loan
- Picnic areas and an internal dining area for those who wish to bring their own snacks
- Water refill station
- Phone charging and luggage storage, First Aid room, and meditation room
- “Lifts of Moher” electric mobility vehicle driven by experienced guides to ensure less mobile visitors do not miss out on the wonderful views and experience
The Cliffs of Moher’s elemental beauty has captivated visitors since the 19th century, making them one of Ireland’s first tourist attractions and one of the top things to do in Ireland.
The tower was built on the cliffs in 1835 by the local landlord and MP Sir Cornelius O’Brien as an observation point for the English tourists who frequented the area at the time.
It is said to have initially served as a teahouse or folly; another version tells of Cornelius building the tower in order to impress the women he was courting!
Whatever the truth, from this vantage point on a clear day you can see the Aran Islands and the Twelve Bens of Connemara across Galway Bay.
All persons wishing to purchase tickets to visit The Cliffs of Moher do so subject to the following terms and conditions:
- Tickets are non-refundable.
- A manage your booking facility is available to amend the date and time of your booking if necessary.
- The car park is on the opposite side of the road from the Cliffs. At the pay kiosk on entry to the car park please present your confirmation email as proof of purchase. No other discount schemes apply. No refunds apply.
- All prices are quoted in Euro.
- Once purchased, your ticket must be used within the time period indicated on your eTicket.
- It is the sole responsibility of the bearer of this ticket to check opening times of The Cliffs of Moher.
- Children under the age of 12 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian. There is a maximum of 4 children to any adult.
- Children under 12 go free when accompanied by a parent or guardian. The “Kids go Free” promotion does not apply to educational, school groups or groups arriving by coach.
- The Cliffs of Moher Experience reserves the right, in its absolute discretion, to refuse entry on to or remove from its premises or the vicinity any person who:
- Has been convicted of a criminal offence, which, in its opinion, is likely to affect the safety or enjoyment of other visitors.
- Has behaved in a manner or is likely to affect the safety or enjoyment of other visitors.
- Has used threatening, abusive or insulting words or behaviour or in any way provokes or behaves in a manner which may provoke a breach of the peace.
- Is thought to be under the influence of alcohol or other substances.
- Save as otherwise permitted by The Cliffs of Moher Experience, all persons entering must pay for admission. Tickets must be retained at all times and submitted for inspection if required. Any person attempting to gain admission without a valid ticket may be ejected.
- In accordance with Irish Law, smoking is strictly prohibited within all indoor areas.
- Any behaviour likely to cause annoyance to other visitors or confusion of any kind is not permitted. Visitors are expected to respect and conform to local laws and customs. If, in The Cliffs of Moher’s Experience opinion, a visitor is behaving in such a way as to cause danger, distress or annoyance to others or damage to property, he/she may be removed from the site without refund. In addition, he/she must meet any expenses incurred as a result of such behaviour.
- The Cliffs of Moher Experience will use all reasonable endeavours to ensure that all of its exhibits/ displays are open for use by visitors during normal opening hours. However, The Cliffs of Moher Experience reserves the right, in its absolute discretion, whether for safety reasons or otherwise, and with or without prior notice, to close its Attraction or any part of it. In the event of such closure, The Cliffs of Moher Experience will refund any visitor the cost of his or her prepaid ticket. Otherwise The Cliffs of Moher Experience shall have no liability whatever, including no liability for travel expenses or any other out of pocket expenses.
- The Cliffs of Moher Experience, its employees or agents shall not be liable for any loss or damage, direct or indirect, howsoever arising.
- Only food and beverages purchased from the Puffins Nest Cafe may be consumed at the Puffins Nest Cafe.
- Only food and beverages purchased from the Cliffs View Cafe may be consumed at the Cliffs View Cafe.
- Pets or animals of any nature (with the exception of guide dogs and hearing dogs) are expressly prohibited within the Visitor Centre building. Dogs on a lead are permitted outdoors on the premises.
- If for some reason you are unhappy with any aspect of your Booking with us, we ask that you write to us, care of The Cliffs of Moher Experience, Cliffs of Moher, Liscannor, Co.Clare, Ireland or by email to email@example.com. Where possible, please quote the relevant Booking Reference Number and provide all other relevant information.
- Tickets are not valid for groups and can only be used by individuals unless expressly stated.
- Lots of historical facts, folklore and interesting stories
- Get a true appreciate of the life's that were lived before us
- Meet professional and trained staff, guides and historians
- A themed cafe serving homemade cakes