Launch of initiative linking Clare Hotels with Clare Experiences
Great Visitor Experiences are delighted to announce the launch of a new partnership with hotel providers in Co. Clare. This initiative will link hotel guests with local attractions and experiences to make them aware of the incredible overall visitor offering within the county.
We are connecting these hotel guests directly with attractions, museums and activity providers via QR codes placed in hotel bedrooms and with hyperlinks in their reservation emails. This partnership will make all experience providers ticket inventory immediately available to the visitor in real time. This is a unique opportunity to target active, in-destination visitors who are staying locally and to let them know about your business and its offerings.
Here are 7 reasons why an experience provider should get involved.
- You can get direct access to hotel guests staying in prominent hotels
- Over 30,000 hotel guests potentially viewing your business details every month and growing
- Your experience is offered to every in-house guest bedroom and is also included in the hotel confirmation email
- Almost half (48%) of activity and experience bookings happen when tourists are in their destination
- More than 3 out of 4 activities are booked in-destination on the day or on the day before the activity takes place
- Many tourists are unaware of the vast number of experiences within the region outside of the most prominent attractions
- Tourists are doing online research more often and earlier than ever before; however, they’re still booking last-minute
"I feel that this is a brilliant tool as it will inform all our visitors of everything to do in the county, in a informative, engaging way while allowing them to book activities directly"
This new partnership that will go live in June 2022.
If you have any questions or if you would like to learn more, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com.
We will be rolling out this initiative in other counties later this year and in the beginning of 2023.